Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day Two of Training!!

Day two of training was great. We learned how to add podcasts to our blogger accounts. That was pretty neat. We also learned how to use Windows Movie Maker. This product has been on my laptop since I purchased it and I never even attempted to open it. Yet, once we were started using it I realized I knew way more than I thought I knew. We also did a group video and our group had the topic of team work. I really enjoyed working with my group and we showed great teamwork while making our video. We had technical difficulties and I was able to network with other interns in other groups to get the problem done. That was great because Ginny is only one person and she can't help every group with every little detail. The video maker would have been great for my online public speaking class. Once my digital camera kept going out for some unknown reason. This made my speech break into four different parts so, instead of sending my teacher one smooth video I was forced to send her four different videos of one three minute speech!!

No comments:

Post a Comment